Monday, August 30, 2010

Toledo Practice Number 1

There is much excitement around McKale right now as all of us prepare for the opening game of the 2010 Football season. Of course, we are very busy getting ready too.

We will load the truck first thing in the morning as the truck will head for Toledo tomorrow. We have some last minute packing of trunks tonight after practice, but for the most part, we are ready to roll.

I want to take this time to thank all the people who email me that follow this blog! I enjoy hearing from all of you! I especially enjoy hearing from people who have suggestions for blogs. I do not get many suggestions, but when I do, I always try to oblige.

I am always careful to only blog about things that pertain to the equipment side of things and other somewhat interesting things about the team. I try not to report on specifics of practice as in what we are doing to prepare for an opponent and things like that.

The point of this blog is to give people a behind the scenes look at what we do as an equipment staff. It is also nice to be able to point out all the important and hard working people within our equipment staff.

This weekend though, I did get a request from someone who follows the blog and is also a big fan of David Douglas, so I tried to get a couple of pictures of David in today's blog. I know it wasn't much, but going forward I will try to add things like that.

We are headed out for stretch right now, so I need to get out to practice. Thanks again for all the emails of support!


David Douglas awaits a punt during special teams last night:

Ryan Ewalt snaps to QB's during special team period, as Jack Banker shags the balls from receivers:

Michael Barnett hustling as usual last night during practice:

Offense goes against scout team D last night at Jiminez:

No comments: