Thursday, August 26, 2010

CONGRATULATIONS Jenny and Tim Pfennig!!!

Okay, I have been waiting all day to announce this.

Tim Pfennig, my right hand man and AWESOME co-worker, and his wife Jenny welcomed their son into the world today at 4:36pm.

The newest Wildcat, Logan Michael Pfennig, was 6lb 110z and 18 1/2 inches when he was born.

I waited and waited all day to blog, and minutes after posting the blog today, Tim gave me the GREAT news!

We missed Tim today, but it has all been worth it. Now we can't wait to see Logan.

By the way, a huge thank you goes out to Benny Conger, Tom Boesel and Zac Cook for stepping in and stepping up while Tim was able to enjoy this great day. I am truly the luckiest guy in the world to be able to work with such great people.

Wow, I am soooooo pumped!

No comments: