Saturday, November 7, 2009

Another GREAT Day in the Desert

Yesterday was a great day, as I was able to participate in the Arizona Letterwinner Golf tournament out at Arizona National. It was great being able to visit with so many wonderful former student-athletes. It was especially special since I got to play with my son, Tyler Neal, a former golfer at the UofA. He was playing in his first ever alumni event.

After the golf, I had to hurry over to the stadium where I met up with my brother, Milton Neal, who is the head equipment manager for the WSU Cougars. It was like another homecoming for me personally, as I was able to meet up with a bunch of my former Cougar friends that I was able to work with during my years at WSU. I was able to visit with: Paul Wulff, their head coach, Mike Levenseller, Malik Roberson, Jody Sears, Chris Ball and many more. A true homecoming weekend for me.

I am getting ready to head over to the stadium this morning where it should be another exciting day for Arizona Wildcat football. Now it is time to get down to some serious work. Should be fun!

Below are some pictures from yesterday:


Former student manager, Colin Jordan, and former quarterback, Willie Tuitama:One of the equipment room's favorite players, former kicker, Adam Goldstein:

Our Athletic Director, Jim Livengood:

Our sports information director, Tom Duddelston right before we tee off:

Lamont Hunley in the red jacket:

One of my heroes in life, and great former Wildcat players, Julius Holt:

One of the all time great Wildcats and Denver Broncos, Vance Johnson:

The winning team of the golf tournament with a 54 (17 under), myself, Tyler Neal and Craig Starkey:

One of the all time great guys, and great equipment manager, Josh Pietz, of WSU Cougars:

Cougar manager working hard unloading bags:

No comments: