Thursday, November 20, 2008

Adam Knapp, Student Manager Spotlight

Today I am featuring one of my all time favorite managers, Adam Knapp, from right here in Tucson Arizona out of Canyon Del Oro High School. Adam is one of those guys you just like being around. He is a lot of fun.


He is a History major that still is not sure what he wants to do when he gets out of college. This is his last year and will be going through Senior day presentation at the ASU game. I sure will miss having him around. He is a very sharp guy that I love talking to. I really respect his opinions.

Last couple of years he has accompanied me to the Pac 10 equipment managers meeting in Las Vegas where he has been a van driver for us. He sure made me proud the way he handled his responsibilities while at the meetings. He is a very responsible young man. The other equipment managers from the other Pac 10 schools thinks very high of him too.


Adam has worked with Coach Mark Stoops and the DB's while out at practice. He also coordinates all the special team sessions out at practice. Our former Special Teams Coach, Joe Robinson still thinks he is the best manager he has ever had for coordinating special teams practice for him.


His favorite food is Chicken Fettuchini Alfredo and he loves Country music. His favorite artist is Garth Brooks. His favorite movie of all time is Boondock Saints. He is an avid Miami Dolphins, Houston Astros and Phoenix Suns fan. His hobbies include Video games and other sports.

I will really miss having Adam around and I will follow him in whatever he decides to do after graduation.





















No comments: