Sunday, October 17, 2010

Success in Pullman

I will get pictures up tomorrow, but I wanted to give a HUGE shout out for the Equipment Staff that traveled to Pullman for the game against the Cougars.

I have been doing this for over 30 years, and the WSU trip can be a tough one, and this year the trip wasn't an easy one with everything involved, yet Tim, Benny and the 5 student managers did an OUTSTANDING job this weekend. Their hard work and dedication made the trip a GREAT one and one of the best jobs I have ever been involved in!!!!

There are a few reasons this trip can be trying, and two of them is the weather and the distance from the locker room to the field. In past years, sometimes we have had to wait for the field to get cleared of sideline trunks before the team could leave for the airport, but this year, our managers did an INCREDIBLE job of not only clearing the field after the game in record time, they did an outstanding job the entire trip. This group of Mike Reed, Ryan Ewalt, Mike Baranowski, Jordan Gobel, and Billy Worthington worked their tails off to do a great job. They were sprinting to the field to get the trunks after the game!!!!!

Anyway, it was a GREAT trip, team won the game, I was able to see family and friends, my wife and all three kids of ours were there, it was just AWESOME.

We had some injuries, and that is never good, but I feel sure our players and trainers will work hard to get players back on the field.

I will get pictures up tomorrow.

5-1 !!!!!!!!!!

No comments: