Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Hyatt Regency Riverwalk in San Antonio is AWESOME

We arrived yesterday afternoon here in San Antonio to do some advance work for the bowl trip later this month. One thing is for sure, this is a GREAT Bowl game, and the team and fans should have a GREAT time!!!!

We spent all of yesterday afternoon and evening going over the hotel property and working with the bowl people on logistics of the week we will be here. We then had an AWESOME dinner with the Alamo Bowl staff on the Riverwalk. Fans are going to LOVE this place!!!!!

This morning and the rest of the day will be spent going through the Alamo Dome where the game will be played, and then at our practice site, which is going to be at University of The Incarnate Word. I understand it is a new facility and Texas Tech used it last year and they were the first ones to use the new facility. Word is, the LOVED it. I can't wait to get over there and take a look at it. I will have Benny Conger give them a call at Tech, since he used to work there and knows those guys very well.

I will try to have some pictures up of my trip to these sites.


This is my view from my hotel window here at the Hyatt Regency Riverwalk in San Antonio. Right across the street is the Alamo.

No comments: