Monday, March 1, 2010

A GREAT Wildcat Monday in McKale

One of my favorite things to do in my free and spare time is to read uasports.net It is without a doubt one of my favorite things to read when I want to know what true Wildcat fans are really thinking.

Early this morning I clicked on there as usual just to see what is going on and I saw where this blog was being mentioned and where I said there was some exciting news coming. I sure am hoping that I didn't set expectations way too high. What is exciting for us, may NOT be so exciting to the normal fan.

I want to clear one thing up for certain. It has nothing to do with anything about football uniforms. Sorry. Hopefully it is a little more exciting than a copier or water cooler (it is for us for sure).

We are very passionate about what we do in the equipment room for all Wildcats, and with this passion comes excitement. That is who we are! I have received emails today from some followers, co-workers in McKale, and others about the big news coming. I apologize for getting peoples hopes up. Again, it is HUGE news for us in the equipment room and hopefully exciting for some of our followers.

I am waiting on some confirmation from others before I release the information we are excited about, but as soon as I feel we can release the info I will get it out.

This is a GREAT opportunity to thank all of you who read this blog. I love hearing from all of you and I appreciate your interest in our equipment operation. Stop by and see us anytime you are in McKale, we would love to say thank you in person!

Everyday is a GREAT day in McKale, but we really enjoyed a visit from Antoine Cason earlier today. It is always fun to have former players come back to say hello, but Antoine is one of the nicest and classiest players to ever suit up for the Wildcats, and his extended visit made this Wildcat Monday a GREAT one!!!!

No comments: