Tuesday, October 28, 2008

On the Road Again

Well, after a couple of weeks at Arizona Stadium, it is time to go on the road again. We have two long trips back to back coming up.

First we go to Pullman, where I love going because I get to see my brother and his family. My brother, Milton, is the Director of Equipment Operations for WSU. He and I got to work together there for seven seasons and those are some of the best years of my life!

Then, we turn right around and head to Eugene where we will take on the Ducks Nov. 15th.

Fortunately for us, we have two of the best truck drivers in the world and they will make sure all of our equipment gets to and from both locations. Hopefully they are home resting up for two long trips back to back.

We are enjoying a week off this week. Even though everyone here is working hard preparing for the upcoming game against the Cougars, we do not have to prepare for a game this weekend.

1 comment:

EllerStudent said...

the best truck drivers in the NATION!