Sunday, October 26, 2008

The Day After
















Well, it wasn't the outcome all of us wanted, but you have to be proud of our players and coaches who took USC's best punch, yet we were in it to the end!

But as usual, I am VERY PROUD of our equipment staff! We had half of our student equipment staff show up to the locker room over an hour early than they were scheduled. It shows their passion and enthusiasm for what they are all about....doing what they can to help the team.

Tim Pfennig is in his first year as my number one assistant in charge of the day to day operations of football equipment. After 6 years of hard work and loyalty to our Men's Basketball, Baseball and Men's Tennis teams, I promoted him to be my number one man for Football. Wow, has he been a hit! I am very proud of him and his student assistants! They were as bummed as any player or coach after the game. They pour their heart and soul into what they do.

As promised, I am going to attempt to post some pictures of their hard work and let people see what they do to help get the team ready.

No comments: