Wednesday, March 11, 2009

CHAMPIONSHIP WEEK

This time of the year is so exciting with Spring Football, and Championship basketball. Then on top of that, this past Monday was reunion time which had me reflecting on all the great people I have had the pleasure of knowing and working with.

Well, with reunion of good ol' Wazzu times and with keeping the equipment room tv turned on to Championship Week of basketball at all times, it made me think of one of the best of all times: Brad Wilson.

I thought some of you would enjoy the picture of Coach Wilson that I have posted on today's blog. I can only hope he did not learn getting on to the refs from me!!!!!

One of my favorite words that I use a lot everyday is PASSION. This picture says it all. Besides being passionate, Brad is one of the most extraordinary people I have ever had the pleasure of working with. He has the whole package.

As of press time today, I have not got an update from him as how his Raiders have done in the Washington High School State tournament. All I know is that he has OWNED Brewster this year.

One of the best times I have had in my life was when a few of us surprised him at a home basketball game against Brewster. It is way past time for all of us to get together again!

Hopefully one of these days Coach Wilson can hire me so he and I can work together again.

He has a beautiful family and is doing great at Lake Roosevelt High School in Washington.

Go get em coach!!!


No comments: