Sunday, December 7, 2008

Viva Las Vegas

Well, I leave with Erick Harper, our Director of Football Operations in the morning to Vegas for some bowl site visits. Thanks to a great game by the Wildcats last night, we are going to the Pioneer Las Vegas Bowl game to play the BYU Cougars. Hopefully I will get to spend sometime with my ol' buddy Mick Hill, equipment manager for the Cougars.

It was a fun night for all Wildcats, especially beating the Sun Devils. I was so happy for Coach Mike Stoops and his assistants. I have told many, but our coaches are the best and most fun to work with!!! Not only are the great coaches, but they are true gentlemen. They deserve so much credit.

We leave Tuesday, December 16 for Vegas and I hope to blog each day from the bowl site. I also have some catching up to do, such as a write up on the big manager game from Friday night. I had a number of players during the game last night mention how happy they were for the managers that they won the game. I have also always said what great kids we have in this football program. I was very happy for them too last night. They work extremely hard all year, and it was nice to see it pay off for them last night.



Two of my favorite guys in the business, Mark Zimmer (left) and Paul Lopez (right):



Ben Hulka is one of our headphone guru's:



Benny "Good Luck Charm" Conger, testing headsets before the game:





Robert Lloyd walk testing the CoachComm Telex headsets before the game:



Senior mgrs: Colin, Adam, Toni, Daniel, Josh Reitzenstein, and Josh Rangel.




Willie's locker set up for his last home game. What a super classy guy!!!






My new buddy, Justin with EvoShield, who spent the weekend with us. GREAT PRODUCT!!!!!







A GREAT group of winners!





Nate Ness and Mike Thomas hoist the Territorial Cup after the victory of ASU:

No comments: