Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Senior Spotlight, Josh Reitzenstein

Easily one of my all time favorite managers will be leaving the program and joining all other Seniors this Saturday as part of Senior Day before the ASU game. His name is Josh Reitzenstein. Not only is he one of my all time favorites, but he is easily the favorite of everyone of the other managers.

Josh is so much fun to be around. He is extremely intelligent and has GREAT social skills. I love to pick his brain for his opinion on a variety of topics. I have learned more from Josh about World History than I could have ever learned in college!!! He is very bright and passionate about our world. I am certain he could teach me much more about other things if I just let him, but that scares me.

Even though I have always liked him, which is easy to do, I have learned over the past four years that I have a lot of respect for him too. As a matter of fact, as much as I like him, I have more respect for him that like for him!!! That is just how gifted this kid is!!!

While attending Beverly Hills High in Beverly Hills California, not only was he an Honor Roll student, he was a 3 sport Varsity Letterwinner. He was Freshman Athlete of the Year and he won the Football Coaches Award while playing Varsity football. Another award and honor bestowed upon him is no surprise either, Josh was an Eagle Scout.

Josh is a Cultural Management major and looks forward to going to Isreal after college. His favorite movie is Pulp Fiction and he loves listening to Classic Rock. His favorite band is the Beatles. He enjoys rooting for the San Diego Chargers and the Los Angeles Lakers. His hobbies include reading and writing.

I for sure will really miss Josh when he leaves our program. I know I have become a better equipment manager and even a better person for just knowing and working with Josh Reitzenstein!!! He may not know that (and probably thinks I still have a lot to work on too) but it is the truth.

He may not be the best equipment manager I have ever had(but he was still good), but is truly one of the nicest, brightest, and fun student managers I have ever had. THANKS JOSH!!!!




Josh watching for "hazards" on the practice field:



A typical scene at practice, Josh hustling:






Josh loading a trunk onto our equipment truck:


Josh pushing a trunk to the truck for a road trip:

No comments: