Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Sorry Folks

These past few days have been a blur!

I got about 3 and a half hours of sleep after the NAU game and was back up here at work around 6am on Sunday. I have arrived at work before 6am everyday this week and stayed late everynight and I am just now sitting here in a waiting mode. I apologize to those of you that have been waiting for pictures from the NAU game. As I have stated before, the team is the most important part of my job and I will post blogs when time permits.

I will say that the student managers, Benny and Mike did an OUTSTANDING job of having our team ready to play against the Lumberjacks, in spite of my chaotic state of mind. It has been a LONG time since I have had this much fun doing my job, but it has been CRAZY getting it done. I am doing alot of things different from years past and it has been a real adjustment. I am so fortunate to have such GREAT people around me!!!

As I have mentioned before, our student managers are doing an AWESOME job! I am so proud of our seniors that are showing GREAT leadership; and we have some new managers that are going to be seeing some road trip action sooner than later. What an INCREDIBLE group of Freshmen we have assembled!

We are leaving for the airport in less than 30 minutes. We will hit OKC about 4:30 local time this afternoon. Emerick's Van and Storage, run by Paul Baker, will be taking care of us this afternoon by picking up our travel bags and a couple of trunks and carrying them to Stillwater for us.

Bob and Bob, the two BEST truck drivers in the entire world, called me this morning to say they are already spotted at the loading dock there at the football stadium. The truck is sitting there ready for us to unload tonight when we arrive. I really hope to have some pictures of this trip.

I really appreciate all of you and your patience with my blogging. Things are starting to settle down a little and I hope to get a little more regular with the post.

BEAT THE COWBOYS

No comments: