Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Back in the Office and Excited About 2010

Our trip to the AFCA convention in Orlando was a HUGE success! Tim and I returned last night and we are both back in the equipment room today and excited about the 2010 season!

We are about to go to a Team Meeting this afternoon and hear what Coach Stoops has to say. Today is the first day of classes and campus is back to the way it is suppose to be....busy and exciting!

The managers had today off to get things in order, then Tim and I will meet with them tomorrow and get the semester lined up for them. We have a lot of inventorying to do at first.

I hope to blog as much as possible throughout the semester. Thanks again for all the comments sent to me at my email address. I love hearing from each of you!

No comments: