Sunday, December 27, 2009

A Super Sunday at the Holiday Bowl

Today was another AWESOME day at the Pacific Life Holiday Bowl!

As I have mentioned numerous times already this week, these guys that run this bowl know what they are doing! Another superb day had by all with the days events.

Once again, everything went very smooth at USD as far as practice goes. The people at USD work extremely hard to make sure everything is perfect for us.

Then we headed over to the zoo where fun was had by all. The players really seem to be having a great time with all the activities.

I am really looking forward to tomorrow's luncheon on the aircraft carrier. When I was here 11 years ago, it was the highlight of the week. I feel certain it will be the same this time too! Of course, it is very hard to top the last few days!

Today we had another great practice. The team is really working hard and focusing at practice. Wednesday night's game should be an exciting one.

Stay tuned, as I hope to have pictures of tomorrow's events. Until then, enjoy a few photos of everything that went on today.


Trevin Wade does an interview after this mornings workout at USD:After this morning's practice, the team went to the World Famous San Diego Zoo:






After the visit to the zoo, my wife, son and I enjoyed a GREAT dinner in Old Town San Diego:


No comments: